DayTrack Time and Attendance
DayTrack is a comprehensive cloud-based workforce management software solution for any sized workplace. The system’s beautifully designed interface coupled with its powerful capabilities create a simple and straightforward time and attendance experience for all levels of users, not only for employees but also for administrators.
DayTrack is available as a cloud and licensed time and attendance product
- Host the solution locally on your own server(s), pay a one-time licensing fee (and annually recurring maintenance/support)
- Synel Americas can also host it for you, paying monthly for only active users. Maintenance and support is included when we host for you
- Clock in via any modern web browser, via mobile app DayTrack Smart for iOS and Android, or via time clock
- Time and attendance entries
- Employee schedules
- Benefit tracking/PTO requests
- Complex reporting
DayTrack’s capabilities include
- English, Spanish or French language interface options
- Beautifully designed dashboard graphics
- 5 or 10 levels of access for different user divisions/levels
- Full compatibility with major payroll companies
- Mobile application for iOS and Android
- Import/export available to transfer data between systems
- Unlimited reporting capabilities in CSV, .html or .PDF formats
- Customizable graphic reports for administrators
- Advanced automated scheduling
- Multiple calendar templates available
- On-demand dynamic information for attendance, hours distribution, absence distribution, missing punches, missing approval, and more
- At-a-glance averages and patterns for labor utilization
- Filter, funnel and sort data and information according to preferences
- Define an unlimited number of rules and pay types
- Expandable database meant to grow with your organization
- Attachment to hardware
How can DayTrack’s time and attendance system improve your organization’s bottom line, improve compliance, increase employee engagement, and provide insight into labor utilization?
Time and attendance for employees:
- DayTrack provides simple and friendly employee self-service so employees feel empowered to manage their time and attendance, including schedules, benefits, PTO and other workforce management related tasks more effectively and independently, which can increase both employee participation and engagement.
- With additional available modules for job costing and meal vouchers, employees can track more than just time and attendance.
- Utilizing attendance pattern reports created in DayTrack for employee performance reviews can provide a benchmark with which to measure improvement.
- Employees can punch via workstation, any modern web browser, our convenient mobile app for iOS and Android, or a physical time clock (also biometric fingerprint, badge card reader, PIN and more).
Time and attendance for administrators:
- DayTrack’s complex data capture and reporting creates opportunities to project costs by project, department, time frame, etc. In addition, DayTrack also measures against actual utilization to help you make more informed decisions about attendance, labor utilization, overtime, task timelines and more.
- External system integration and payroll transfer make payday painless and compliant from punch to paycheck; there is no payroll company we cannot accommodate.
- DayTrack’s complex reporting abilities provide a wide variety of popular reports and exports as well as the ability to customize or build-your-own to ensure full compliance and to fulfill audit trail purposes.
- Mobile application offers geofencing and/or geostamping to restrict employees punches to specific time zones and mark the location of punches on audit trails, respectively.
Browse sample screens from the administrative view of the DayTrack time and attendance system: